Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have no idea how yesterday was so different than the day before. The day before, I had nothing to give to anyone. Yesterday, I felt such love and gratefulness, I couldn't stop trying to give. Today... today I am struggling. Struggling with the feeling that nobody asked me about this. Nobody asked if I could handle this. All I can see is the mountain in front of me and I don't want to climb it. And today I don't feel like I can. It has been a little over a week but it feels like a lifetime that I have walked through. I have no idea why this is but I know it's not my place to opt out of the hard parts of life. I know its my job to take it. I know I can't ask to skip the bad parts, and I know that nobody is asking me...i'm being told. But why God, why I me?

1 comment:

  1. I know you are so strong, at this moment it seems impossible. We all love you! - ariel

    ReplyDelete